DELIVERY SPECIALIST IN SHANGHAI
We are looking for a dedicated person to join our China team, work with our global team to scale our sales, delivery and customer success.
Qarma is a fast-growing company out of Denmark (Europe). We are on a mission to make quality and compliance a game changer in retail and become the leading digital tool- and platform for brands, retailers and traders. With the help of breakthrough technology, Qarma reduces administrative complexity, eliminates paper-based reports and simplifies the end-to-end quality assurance process.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Meet with clients to explain what Qarma is and do product demos
- Organize pilot tests for customers
- Assist customers in implementing and rolling out Qarma in their organization
- User training
All the above will be closely coordinated with our sales and support team in Shanghai and the headquarter in Denmark.
Our customers are operating worldwide, and you will have great opportunities to work with some of the leading fashion and design companies to help them make better products and challenge the way they work today.
- Strong communication skills
- When you enter a new setting, you are fast in understanding what matters to people
- Proactive – you will engage with clients to move projects forward
- People skills – you can build trusted relationships with customers and partners
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both oral and written
- Min 3 years experience in quality assurance, production or sourcing of consumer goods
- Experience in communicating with a broad network of people in different positions and responsibilities
- Well organized and used to keeping track of many ongoing activities
Get in touch
Please send your CV to us if you are interested, and feel free to recommend this position if you know a good candidate. You can review our website to learn more about our business, and check this quick video to see what our product is.
Please send your CV to Tanya Tang, firstname.lastname@example.org.