Marketing and communications intern, Copenhagen, Denmark
We are looking for a dedicated person to help scale our marketing, sales and go-to-market effort!
Qarma is a fast-growing company with HQ in Denmark. We are on a mission to make quality and compliance a game changer in retail and become the leading digital tool- and platform for brands and retailers. With the help of breakthrough technology, Qarma reduces administrative complexity, eliminates paper-based reports and simplifies the end-to-end process.
Do you want to be involved in all stages of marketing from creating content and awareness to building leads, we would love to hear from you.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Help define, manage and execute on our inbound and outbound content
- Plan activities and prepare content such as webinars, newsletters, articles and social media
- Help build up and drive content on Linkedin, which is our key channel
- Work to build up and execute lead generation strategy
Our customers are operating worldwide, and we are lucky to work with some of the leading fashion and design companies to help them make better products and challenge the way they work today.
Our organization reflects this, so you will have customer-facing colleagues in Copenhagen, UK, Vietnam and China. Our development team is based in Åbyhøj in Aarhus.
We hope you can answer “yes” to most of the below:
- Successfully graduated university studies with focus on online marketing/sales or similar background.
- Profound online marketing know-how with a strong focus on content excellence – You’re able to get a message across in just a few sentences.
- You master the technologies to get things live – both online and offline – in other words you can get things done on your own.
- Hungry for marketing – you run at high speed and enjoy pushing the boundaries and explore new ways to grow
- You are independent, self-motivated, and love to get things done!
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
If you are keen on leaving your footprint in a fast-growing business that offers plenty of opportunities and a fantastic team to hang out with and learn from, we hope to hear from you!
Job location is Copenhagen
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Keep it short and send it our way – the sooner the better! ?
Co-founder and CEO
Phone +45 41784893