Project and delivery Manager, Aarhus, Denmark
Qarma is a fast-growing company with HQ in Denmark. We are on a mission to make quality and compliance a game changer in retail and become the leading digital tool- and platform for brands and retailers. With the help of breakthrough technology, Qarma reduces administrative complexity, eliminates paper-based reports and simplifies the end-to-end process.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Mange customer onboarding projects
- Product training in Qarma
- Customer product support
- Daily contact with customers and help make the perfect match between our solution and their needs
- Prepare training and support material and host online meetings
- Data integration tasks (configure data connections and data transformations in our data integration platform – you can compare it to advanced Excel).
Our customers are operating worldwide, and we are lucky to work with some of the leading fashion and design companies to help them make better products and challenge the way they work today. This means you will be working closely with a lot of exciting brands and retailers from all over the world.
Our organization reflects this, so you will have customer-facing colleagues in Copenhagen, UK, Vietnam and China. Our development team is based in Åbyhøj in Aarhus.
Your job will be to engage with customers through email, online meetings and occasional on-site visits to understand their processes and identify the best way for them to use Qarma. Also, you will be responsible for setting up their Qarma account, configure data integrations and carry out training sessions for end users.
From our side, we will equip you with knowledge about Qarma and how to operate our data integration platform, as well as a highly collaborative work environment. You will feel how the whole organization will back you up to make the customer succeed. All we ask of you is the following 🙂
- You have strong analytical and communication skills
- You like to work on technical trouble-shooting and finding solutions to technical problems (for example if you have experience with Excel or similar on a high level)
- You are independent, self-motivated, and love to get things done!
- You want to grow as a professional, both soft skills like project management, communication and personal development, and technical skills
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
If you are keen on leaving your footprint in a fast-growing business that offers plenty of opportunities and a fantastic team to hang out with and learn from, we hope to hear from you!
Keep it short and send it our way – the sooner the better! 🙂
Søren Riis Mønsted
Co-founder and CTO
Phone +45 61460241