Technical customer supporter, Shanghai
We are looking for a dedicated person to join our journey and scale our sales, delivery and customer success. You will be based in our office in Shanghai where most of our clients are located, but you will be communicating with clients all over China and the rest of South-East Asia.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Respond to user requests through our customer support channels (email, built-in product support and WeChat)
- Technical investigation of problems experienced by users to determine root cause
- Work with our development team to identify root cause and discuss solutions
- Assist our delivery team in user training and client meetings
- Monitoring and set-up of systems integration with customer ERP and PLM systems
You will report to the GM and Head of Delivery located in Shanghai, and you will have close contact with the technical team at our headquarter in Denmark. Your daily work will be carried out together with our very experienced technical support person, also located in our Shanghai office.
Our customers are operating worldwide, and you will have great opportunities to work with some of the leading fashion and design companies to help them make better products and challenge the way they work today.
Service-minded and eager to deliver a superior customer support experience.
- Detail-oriented and drive to follow up on loose ends.
- Motivated by working closely together with colleagues in China and Denmark
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written, both English and Chinese.
- Educational background in IT, bachelor or master’s degree
- Experience with technical tasks relating to Business Intelligence or other data-driven technical tasks.
You will be part of the core team and will play a key role in driving and executing on the go-to-market plan and implementation projects. You will join a flat organization – offering ample development opportunities as we grow – and a fantastic team!
Salary package will be negotiated based on experience and current position.
Get in touch!
Please send your CV to us if you are interested, and feel free to recommend this position if you know a good candidate. You can review our website to learn more about our business, and check this quick video to see what our product is.
Please send your CV to Tanya Tang, email@example.com.